Woah, where did 2018 go?
2018 was a whirlwind year for me. Many memories made that I will forever keep and a time of my life that I hope to grow from. There is always something to be thankful for and the people I was surrounded with in 2018 were absolutely amazing. THANK YOU to everyone in my life, I cherish each and every relationship and friendship and sadly I do not have a picture of every event from 2018.
TOP 10 FAVORITES FROM 2018:
1. Family trip to Arizona! We spent almost two weeks in Arizona exactly a year ago today! We hiked various places, ate amazing food, relaxed by the pool, and laughed our butts off. If anyone knows me well, they know my family is the most important thing to me.
2. CYCLEBAR. I am absolutely obsessed with Cyclebar. It is an extremely fun environment to workout in. The classes are anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour of cycling, and trust me, it is hard! If you live anywhere near Minneapolis (MN), St. Paul (MN), or Madison (WI), YOU NEED TO TRY! (Your first ride is free).
3. Went to Cabin Week! Beyond thankful to have this man in my life. So many laughs and memories have been made not only this year but the last five. Cannot put into words the impact he has had in my life.
4. Ran a relay marathon with my mom! There were four people on each team that ran a leg of the marathon. My mom and I were on two different teams and ran the same leg with each other. Our leg was 7 miles. Thankful for my favorite running buddy!
5. Had a mother-daughter day at a fall festival at a winery in Stillwater, Mn! There was yummy food, yard games, wagon rides, and much more!
6. Finished my freshman year at the University of Saint Thomas! I was very, very, very excited to move out of my ‘shoebox of a dorm room’ (dorm rooms are not spacious). I fell in love with St. Paul and made some amazing friends.
7. Went to the Tommie-Johnnie football game in St. Cloud! A group of 40 of us took a bus from St. Paul to St. Cloud to watch the game. Sadly, St. Thomas lost.
8. Moved into my first apartment with the MOST AMAZING ROOMMATES EVER! Could not have asked for a better apartment and even better roommates. At 2010 you are guaranteed laughs, chipotle runs, hours of The Office, and so many ‘mems.’
9. Spent my second summer as a Camp Counselor at the YMCA. I worked with 3rd and 4th graders. A lifetime of memories and laughs were made.
10. Many nights spent laughing and enjoying each other’s company. It is very important to do well in school, but sometimes what happens outside of studying is just as important.
At the end of the day, I can always count on the Gonyea fam to put an instant smile on my face.
Thank you all for being in my life and for making 2018 an amazing year. I CANNOT wait for 2019 and what it has to offer. There is a lot in life to be thankful for, reach out to those people and let them know. Kindness NEVER hurts!